The CEN-NVS200 is the perfect accessory for every Crestron® connected home, school, or business, providing a powerful solution for delivering video over Ethernet from a camera or other analog video source. Two-way SIP audio is also supported to enable intercom functionality. Supporting multiple streams with different formats and quality settings, the CEN-NVS200 is ideal for streaming video and audio simultaneously to a variety of Crestron touchpanels, computers, and mobile devices.
The CEN-NVS200 works with most Crestron V-Panel™ and Isys™ TPMC Series touchpanels, allowing for monitoring of a door entry camera, nursery camera, or any other composite video source from multiple locations throughout the home of office. You can also use it to add live video monitoring as part of an e-Control® XPanel solution, or to your Apple® iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch® using our Crestron Mobile Pro® and Mobile Pro G control apps.
Streaming capabilities include high-performance H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG compression formats, affording compatibility with Crestron devices and software as well as computer Web browsers. A versatile range of settings allows for optimizing each individual stream for its intended application and the capabilities of the network. Video compression settings include frame rate, resolution, and image quality, plus adjustable brightness, contrast, saturation, and sharpness. The CEN-NVS200 supports very high-quality video streaming up to 30 fps @ 720x480 (NTSC) or 25 fps @ 720x576 (PAL) resolutions.
With the addition of two-way streaming audio, the CEN-NVS200 allows you not only to see who's at the door, but to communicate with them as well before letting them in with the press of a button. In a residential setting, the combination of intercom and video lets you check on the kids, monitor the baby's room, and carry on a brief conversation with your spouse, whether you're simply in another room or away from home. By connecting an external microphone and amplified speaker, the CEN-NVS200 enables two-way voice intercom and room monitoring from a touchpanel, computer, or mobile device. High-quality audio streaming is achieved using a choice of AAC or GSM-AMR compression.
Intelligent security features include motion and tamper detection, text overlay, and privacy masking. Up to three motion detection windows can be defined to sense movement in specific areas of the video image. The tamper detection function can detect if the camera has been disabled or disconnected, or if someone has blocked, repositioned, defocused, or spray painted the camera lens. Additionally, an external sensor can be connected to the CEN-NVS200 via its digital input port. Automated control signals can be triggered in response to any motion, tamper, or external sensor event, enabling logging and notification over the network via Crestron touchpanels, mobile devices, and third-party applications.
Text overlay capability enables clear identification of the camera image, supporting the display of custom captions, time stamp, and frame rate. Privacy masking allows up to 5 areas of the camera image to be obscured.
Built-in recording lets you capture live video, audio, and snapshots right on board, eliminating the need for external recording devices and minimizing network bandwidth consumption. Recording can be started manually via a Web browser, or automatically in response to motion detection or some other trigger. The MP4 video and JPEG or BMP image files can be saved over the network to a computer or server, or locally to an onboard memory card (not included). Local storage affords maximum reliability, allowing recording to continue even if network communications are interrupted.
PTZ Camera Control
An RS-485 control port is included on the CEN-NVS200, providing for remote control of a pan/tilt/zoom camera. Select serial drivers are built-in to support Pelco® D and other popular models.
Power over Ethernet
The CEN-NVS200 gets its power right through the LAN wiring using 802.3af PoE technology. PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates the need for a local power supply or any dedicated power wiring. A PoE Injector (PWE-4803RU) simply connects in line with the LAN cable, allowing for installation at any convenient location. For applications with multiple video streamers or other PoE-powered devices, a Crestron PoE switch (CEN-SW-POE-5 or CEN-SWPOE-24) may be used, allowing numerous devices to be powered from a single location.
- Delivers live streaming video to Crestron® touchpanels, mobile devices and Web browsers
- Accepts the analog video signal from a camera or other video source
- Compatible with most Crestron V-Panel™ and Isys™ TPMC-Series touchpanels
- Supports Apple® iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch® running Crestron Mobile Pro® app
- Compatible with Crestron e-Control® XPanel
- Supports real-time H.264, MPEG-4, and Motion-JPEG compression
- Supports resolutions up to 720x480 @ 30fps or 720x576 @ 25fps
- Supports multiple simultaneous streams with different settings
- Includes intelligent tamper detection and triple-window motion detection
- Includes digital I/O for external sensor and alarm
- Provides event notification to Crestron control systems and 3rd-party applications
- Enables RS-485 control of Pelco® D and other popular PTZ cameras
- Supports text captions and time stamp overlay
- Supports privacy masks
- Supports 2-way audio intercom via SIP protocol
- Enables live recording of video, audio, and snapshots
- Onboard memory card slot accepts up to 16GB MMC
- PoE network powered for streamlined connectivity
- Easy configuration, viewing, and operation via Web browser or Crestron Toolbox™
- Includes bracket for surface or rack rail mounting