The CNAMPX-2x60 provides up to 2 channels of high-performance audio amplification for a wide range of audio distribution and AV presentation system applications. Designed as a perfect complement to Crestron's room solution boxes and audio distribution processors, the CNAMPX-2X60 delivers a robust 60 watts per channel into 8 ohms, and 90 watts per channel into 4 ohms. A full 200 watts can also be delivered to a single 8 ohm load in bridged mode. Built-in mode selection allows for stereo, bridged-mono, and summed-mono configurations.
The highest grade components mounted to multi-layer FR-4 glass epoxy circuit boards help guaranty a long life of trouble free operation. Independent modules for each channel feature substantial heat sink surface area for cool, quiet, and reliable operation. Quick-response opto-coupled output protection prevents failures caused by speaker line faults or signal spikes, providing exceptional dependability with no compromise to sound quality.
Its interface to the Cresnet control network affords remote power control and monitoring of the internal temperature. Over-temperature conditions can be sensed by the control system and used to display a warning message on a touchpanel, reduce audio levels, or even activate an external cooling fan.
- Audiophile-grade 2 channel amplifier
- High-performance Class AB design
- Discrete high-current, bipolar output transistors
- 60 Watts per channel @ 8 ohms (full bandwidth)
- 200 Watts bridged-mono @ 8 ohms
- Twin MOH-core toroidal transformers
- Fanless convection-cooled design
- Opto-coupled output protection
- Remote power control and temperature monitoring via Cresnet