The CLS-EXP-DIMFLV enables the expansion of Crestron iLux® Integrated Lighting System (CLS-C6 series) and other Crestron® lighting dimmers to provide 0-10 Volt fluorescent and LED dimming. It can also be used to switch non-dimmable loads including LED, incandescent, MLV, ELV, HID, fluorescent ballasts, and motors. A single model supports 120, 230, or 277 Volt loads up to 16 Amps.
Any output channel of the iLux system can be used to control the CLS-EXP-DIMFLV to dim a fully loaded circuit. It is also compatible with CLW-Series in-wall dimmers and select CLX-Series lighting control modules. The metal enclosure is designed for mounting to a vertical surface, and can be installed in an environmental air-handling space above a suspended ceiling. Conduit knockouts are provided on the bottom and lower sides. All connections are made via screw terminals behind the front cover.
- Works with Crestron iLux®, CLW, DIN, and CLX series dimmers
- Emulates the characteristics of the dimmer that is controlling it
- Up to 5 Expansion Modules can be connected to a single iLux dimmer channel
- Provides 0-10 Volt fluorescent and LED dimming
- Supports 120, 230, or 277 Volt loads up to 16 Amps
- Supports switching of non-dimmable lighting loads and motors
- Built-in air gap relay at the output
- Mounts to a wall or above a suspended ceiling
- CEC Title 24 2013 Compliant