Crestron® Certified Interface Cables complete the total Crestron package, ensuring high-performance and end-to-end Crestron quality for every installation. A variety of cables is offered to support all types of analog and digital video and audio signals. A durable yet flexible CL3-rated jacket affords excellent handling with allowance for in-wall installation. Stylish and rugged connectors achieve an ultra-reliable connection with a designer appearance befitting the most high-end system.
The CBL-VGA-AUD model is a high-bandwidth VGA cable featuring male DB15HD (i.e., DE15, HD-15) connectors at each end. Unbalanced stereo audio is also integrated into the cable assembly, providing a breakout at each end with a single male 1/8" (3.5 mm) mini-TRS connector. A variety of popular lengths up to 25 feet is offered.
- High-bandwidth computer VGA cable w/audio
- Integrated mini-TRS stereo audio cable
- Supports computer resolutions up to WUXGA
- High-density 15-pin connectors
- High-flex CL3-rated jacket
- Crestron® guaranteed end-to-end system performance
- RoHS compliant
- Available in 3, 6, 12, and 25 ft lengths