The Isys® TPMC-9 Tilt Touch Screen from Crestron® delivers high-end style and performance in a striking tabletop design. Sleek and compact, the TPMC-9 features a generous 9" widescreen display with advanced Core 3 UI™ touch screen graphics, IP intercom, and high-performance H.264 video.
Advanced Touch Screen Control
A Crestron touch screen offers an ideal user-interface for controlling all the technology in your home, boardroom, classroom, courtroom, or command center. Touch screens do away with piles of remote controls, cluttered wall switches, and cryptic computer screens, simplifying and enhancing the way you use technology. For controlling home theater, multimedia presentation, audio, video, lighting, HVAC, and other systems, Crestron touch screens are fully-customizable with easy-to-use controls and icons, true feedback and real-time status display, full-motion video windows, and advanced navigation of digital media servers, tuners, and other devices.
Powered by Core 3™
Crestron touch screens have always offered the ultimate user experience. With Core 3 UI, they also deliver the ultimate value, enabling the creation of dynamically rich user interfaces with incredible efficiency and unparalleled functionality. Using Core 3 UI, programmers can swiftly integrate fluid gesture-driven controls, animated feedback, metadata, embedded apps, and full-motion video for a deeply engaging and ultra-intuitive touch screen experience.
Some Core 3 UI enhancements:
- Cool-looking graphical buttons, sliders, knobs, and gauges are intuitive and fun to use.
- Kinetic effects enhance the feeling of realism with lists and toolbars that scroll with momentum at the flick of a fingertip.
- Drag-and-drop objects snap into place offering an easy way to assign assets to rooms.
- Desktop widgets personalize the touch screen with animated clocks, calendars, weather, news, and other information.
- Customizable themes allow a completely different look and feel for every user, event, or season.
- Fully-developed SmartObjects™ enable sophisticated control over complex devices with minimal programming.
- SmartScaling™ resizes objects perfectly and instantly for faster GUI development — even across different sized touch screens.
High-performance streaming video capability makes it possible to view security cameras and other video sources over the network right on the touch screen. Native support for H.264 and MJPEG formats allows the TPMC-9 to display live video images from Web cameras and servers such as the Crestron CEN-NVS200 Network Video Streamer. A wired video input is also provided to allow viewing of a composite video source. Video images can be displayed full frame or in fully-scalable windows anywhere on the touch screen.
Equipped with integrated speakers and microphone, the TPMC-9 allows touch screen-to-touch screen voice communication and room monitoring via IP over Ethernet, eliminating the need for any special audio wiring, switchers, or programming.
Customized WAV files can be loaded on the TPMC-9 to add another dimension to the touchscreen graphics using personalized sounds, button feedback, and voice prompts.
Both Cresnet® and high-speed Ethernet are standard on the TPMC-9, providing for easy network integration and seamless communications with Crestron control systems and other network devices.
Versatile Install Options
With its integral tilting base, the TPMC-9 provides a very clean and stylish touch screen solution for small countertops, desks, podiums, and bedside tables. The screen tilt is installer-adjustable at up to a 45 degree angle for optimal viewing and operation.
A single cable exits the rear of the base. The 10 ft (3 m) cable extends to a separate interface module (TPS-6X-IMCW), which may be discreetly mounted to a flat surface or in a flush wall box, providing full connectivity for power, communications, and video signals. Control system communication is afforded through Cresnet and Ethernet ports. Wired video connectivity is handled through a choice of balanced or unbalanced composite inputs, allowing compatibility with both conventional coaxial and Crestron Home® Balanced AV distribution systems.
- Sleek, contoured design for tabletop use
- Elegant smooth black or white, or textured black finishes
- Generous 9" widescreen color touch screen
- 16-bit color graphics powered by Core 3™
- 800 x 480 WVGA display resolution
- Native H.264 streaming video for viewing Web cameras and HD sources
- Wired composite video input
- Crestron IP intercom
- WAV file customizable audio feedback
- Built-in microphone and speakers
- Crestron Home® CAT5 video connectivity
- High-speed Ethernet and Cresnet® communications
- Built-in USB port for direct program upload
- Up to 45 degree tilt adjustment
- Low-profile single-wire connection