The Isys® TPMC-9L Wall Mount Touch Screen from Crestron® delivers high-end style and performance in a compact, cost-effective flush mount design. Featuring a generous 9" widescreen display, advanced Core 3 UI™ touch screen graphics, high-performance H.264 video, and Rava™ SIP Intercom, the TPMC-9L delivers a world of control capability yet leaves a very small footprint. The addition of 12 optional pushbuttons provides quick access to commonly used functions.
Advanced Touch Screen Control
A Crestron touch screen offers an ideal user-interface for controlling all the technology in your home, boardroom, classroom, courtroom, or command center. Touch screens do away with piles of remote controls, cluttered wall switches, and cryptic computer screens, simplifying and enhancing the way you use technology. For controlling home theater, multimedia presentation, audio, video, lighting, HVAC, and other systems, Crestron touch screens are fully-customizable with easy-to-use controls and icons, true feedback and real-time status display, full-motion video windows, and advanced navigation of digital media servers, tuners, and other devices.
Powered by Core 3™
Crestron touch screens have always offered the ultimate user experience. With Core 3 UI, they also deliver the ultimate value, enabling the creation of dynamically rich user interfaces with incredible efficiency and unparalleled functionality. Using Core 3 UI, programmers can swiftly integrate fluid gesture-driven controls, animated feedback, metadata, embedded apps, and full-motion video for a deeply engaging and ultra-intuitive touch screen experience.
Some Core 3 UI enhancements:
- Cool-looking graphical buttons, sliders, knobs, and gauges are intuitive and fun to use.
- Kinetic effects enhance the feeling of realism with lists and toolbars that scroll with momentum at the flick of a fingertip.
- Drag-and-drop objects snap into place offering an easy way to assign assets to rooms.
- Desktop widgets personalize the touch screen with animated clocks, calendars, weather, news, and other information.
- Customizable themes allow a completely different look and feel for every user, event, or season.
- Fully-developed SmartObjects™ enable sophisticated control over complex devices with minimal programming.
- SmartScaling™ resizes objects perfectly and instantly for faster GUI development — even across different sized touch screens.
High-performance streaming video capability makes it possible to view security cameras and other video sources over the network right on the touch screen. Native support for H.264 and MJPEG formats allows the TPMC-9L to display live video images from Web cameras and servers such as the Crestron CEN-NVS200 Network Video Streamer. A wired video input is also provided to allow viewing of a composite video source. Video images can be displayed full frame or in fully-scalable windows anywhere on the touch screen.
Rava™ SIP Intercom
Rava SIP Intercom Technology enables hands-free VoIP communication between any two Rava-enabled Crestron touch screens. Rava works over Ethernet, supporting 2-way intercom, video intercom, paging, and room monitoring without any special wiring. VoIP phone capability is also possible through integration with an SIP-compatible IP phone system or SIP server, allowing hands-free telephone functionality complete with speed-dialing, caller ID, custom ringers, and other enhancements. Built-in echo cancellation affords true-duplex performance for clear, seamless voice communication using the TPMC-9L's integrated microphone and speakers.
Customized WAV files can be loaded on the TPMC-9L to add another dimension to the touch screen graphics using personalized sounds, button feedback, and voice prompts.
The TPMC-9L features a faceplate containing 12 programmable "hard key" pushbuttons, elegantly trimmed by illuminated button dividers. Integral to the faceplate, the pushbuttons are positioned along the left and right edges of the touch screen, making it possible to align them with text and graphics on screen. Custom engraving of the buttons is available with a choice of solid or backlit text. A plain no-button faceplate is also included allowing a very clean appearance with no pushbuttons.
The TPMC-9L maintains optimal visibility under varying lighting conditions, adjusting its button backlighting and display brightness smoothly and automatically according to changes in the ambient light level in the room.
Both Cresnet® and high-speed Ethernet are standard on the TPMC-9L, providing for easy network integration and seamless communications with Crestron control systems and other network devices.
Versatile Flush-Mount Design
The TPMC-9L is designed for easy flush-mount installation in a wall, lectern or similar flat surface. Mounting clips furnished with the TPMC-9L facilitate a clean installation in drywall and many furniture applications. Additional mounting options are available separately.
- Stylish flush-mount design for in-wall and lectern installation
- Generous 9" widescreen color touch screen
- 16-bit color graphics powered by Core 3™
- 800 x 480 WVGA display resolution
- Automatic brightness control
- Native H.264 streaming video for viewing Web cameras and HD sources
- Wired composite video input
- Rava™ SIP Intercom and phone technology
- WAV file customizable audio feedback
- Built-in microphone and speakers
- Crestron Home® CAT5 video connectivity
- High-speed Ethernet and Cresnet® communications
- Built-in USB port for direct program upload
- Includes faceplate with 12 "hard key" pushbuttons
- Custom button engraving available as solid or backlit text
- No-button blank faceplate also provided
- Wall, lectern, and rack mounting options
- Available with almond, black, or white textured finish