AIR™ speakers by Crestron® offer superior sound quality and flexible installation in a range of popular sizes for indoor and outdoor applications. Weatherized construction, high power handling, and extended frequency response make AIR speakers an ideal choice for enjoying music out on the deck or around the pool. Their clean, contoured design also makes them a great fit for home theater and other interior applications.
The AIR SR6 model provides a pair of weatherized 2-way surface-mount loudspeakers featuring 6-1/2 inch woofers and 1 inch titanium dome tweeters. Power handling is an impressive 150 Watts (program), with a wide frequency range from 55 Hz to 20 kHz (-10 dB).
AIR SR6 speakers are smartly designed to deliver years of reliable performance and a professional appearance in any residential or small commercial environment. Featuring a unique "QuickBall" mounting system, the AIR SR6 can be mounted to any solid flat surface with the ability to orient and aim the speaker in virtually any position. The QuickBall bracket achieves a very clean and stable installation using a tool-free ball-and-socket mechanism. Simply position the speaker as desired and flip the clamp lever closed. A security screw is included to deter theft by preventing the lever from being released.
The QuickBall mounting bracket can be mounted over a 1-gang US, UK, or European electrical box, allowing wiring to be run through the wall and exit cleanly through the included cover plate. It can also be mounted to a light pole or post using pole-mounting straps (not included). A rear rigging point is also provided for securing the speaker using the optional safety tether kit (SPKA-ST-15). Connecting the wire at the back of the speaker is facilitated using a detachable screw terminal block.
AIR speakers are available in white or black, and can be painted to blend with the surrounding architecture.
- High-performance 2-way surface mount loudspeakers
- Designed for high reliability in both indoor and outdoor applications
- 6.5" polypropylene woofers for deep, solid bass
- Optimized dual front ports for enhanced low-frequency response
- Titanium dome tweeters for crisp, clear high-end extension
- Rigid ABS plastic construction with powder coated aluminum grilles
- Versatile and easy-to-install "QuickBall" mounting system
- Allows 360° orientation and continuously variable positioning
- 150 Watts program power handling
- 55Hz-20kHz frequency range
- 8 Ohms nominal impedance
- Available in black or white
- Paintable to blend with surroundings
- Sold in pairs