The CLS-EXP-DIM enables the expansion of Crestron iLux™ Integrated Lighting System (CLS-C6 series) and other Crestron lighting dimmers to support 120, 230, or 277 Volt loads up to 16 Amps. It allows any output channel of the iLux system to dim a fully loaded circuit of LED¥, incandescent, magnetic low-voltage, neon/cold cathode, or 2-wire dimmable fluorescent lighting loads. It is also compatible with CLW-Series* in-wall dimmers and select CLX-Series lighting control modules†.
The CLS-EXP-DIM is designed for mounting to a vertical surface‡, and can be installed in an environmental air-handling space above a suspended ceiling. Conduit knockouts are provided on the bottom and lower sides. All connections are made via screw terminals behind the front cover.
¥ For a list of compatible ballasts, visit www.crestron.com/lightingcompatibility (PDF)
- Works with Crestron iLux, CLW*, and CLX series dimmers
- Works with the DIN-1DIMU4 dimmer
- Emulates the characteristics of the dimmer that is controlling it
- Up to 5 Expansion Modules can be connected to a single iLux dimmer channel
- Supports 120, 230, and 277 Volt LED¥, incandescent, NCC, MLV, and 2-wire dimmable fluorescent loads
- Includes threshold adjustment for setting minimum fluorescent dimming level
- Built-in air gap relay at the output
- Mounts to a wall or above a suspended ceiling