Crestron® FreeSpeech® systems provide a very simple and affordable solution for adding speech reinforcement as part of a complete classroom media presentation system. Compact and lightweight, the MP-FSMIC can be clipped to a lapel, hung around the neck, or placed in a tabletop stand. As part of a complete FreeSpeech wireless mic system, the MP-FSMIC affords reliable and hassle-free operation. Simply press the ON button and go.
Advanced FreeSpeech RF/IR wireless technology ensures consistent performance with complete freedom of movement — and minimized risk of noise or feedback. The infrared "beacon" signal prevents interference between multiple FreeSpeech systems in adjacent rooms, and even shuts the mic off automatically if the instructor leaves the room with the mic on.
An internal rechargeable battery provides six hours of usage to last a full school day. Recharging for up to two MP-FSMICs is handled by the MP-FSDS2 docking station.
- Easy-to-use and highly-reliable
- Ideal for K-12 primary education classrooms
- One-piece design is incredibly small and light
- Includes an integral magnetic lapel clip and lanyard for unobtrusive wearability
- Optional tabletop mic stand available
- Advanced combined RF/IR wireless technology ensures trouble-free performance
- IR "beacon" signal prevents interference with adjacent rooms, and mutes the mic automatically if the instructor leaves the room with the mic on
- 2.4GHz RF technology with "error recovery" minimizes noise and feedback
- Full frequency response delivers natural speech reinforcement for all users
- Affords full operation via built-in buttons
- Provides for volume control of the microphone as well as for a DVD player or other program audio source
- "Ducking" feature automatically turns down the program source whenever the instructor speaks
- "Automatic Gain Control" maintains consistent speech levels
- "Alert" button allows for triggering an electronic or audible signal in case of an emergency
- Long-life Lithium-Ion battery lasts 6 hours on a single charge
- Requires a receiver (MP-FS-RX1 or MP-FS-RX2) and docking station (MP-FSDS2)