Crestron® Certified Interface Cables complete the total Crestron package, ensuring high-performance and end-to-end Crestron quality for every installation. A variety of cables is offered to support all types of analog and digital video and audio signals. A durable yet flexible CL3-rated jacket affords excellent handling with allowance for in-wall installation. Stylish and rugged connectors achieve an ultra-reliable connection with a designer appearance befitting the most high-end system.
The CBL-HD model is a high-speed Category 2 HDMI cable featuring 24k gold-plated HDMI Type A male connectors at each end. A variety of popular lengths up to 30 feet is offered.
- High-speed Category 2 HDMI cable
- Supports 1080p60 HDTV with 16-bit color depth
- Handles computer resolutions up to WQXGA
- Supports SACD, DVD-Audio, Dolby® TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- 24k gold-plated 19-pin Type A connectors
- High-flex CL3-rated jacket
- Crestron® guaranteed end-to-end system performance
- RoHS compliant
- Available in 1.5, 3, 6, 12, 20, and 30 ft lengths