The TPMC-9 Tilt Touch Screen from Crestron® delivers high-end style and performance in a striking tabletop design. Sleek and compact, the TPMC-9 features a generous 9" widescreen display with advanced touch screen graphics, IP intercom, audio feedback, and H.264 video.
Advanced Touch Screen Control
A Crestron touch screen offers an ideal user-interface for controlling all the technology in your home, boardroom, classroom, courtroom, or command center. Touch screens do away with piles of remote controls, cluttered wall switches, and cryptic computer screens, simplifying and enhancing the way you use technology. For controlling audio, video, lighting, shades, HVAC, security, and other systems, Crestron touch screens are fully-customizable with easy-to-use controls and icons, true feedback and real-time status display, full-motion video windows, and advanced navigation of digital media servers, tuners, and other devices.
Crestron touch screens use Smart Graphics to deliver the ultimate user experience and the ultimate value by enabling the creation of dynamically rich user interfaces with incredible efficiency and unparalleled functionality. Using Smart Graphics, programmers can swiftly integrate fluid gesture-driven controls, animated feedback, metadata, embedded apps, and full-motion video for a deeply engaging and ultra-intuitive touch screen experience.
Crestron Smart Graphics include the following enhancements:
- Cool-looking graphical buttons, sliders, knobs, and gauges are intuitive and fun to use.
- Kinetic effects enhance the feeling of realism with lists and toolbars that scroll with momentum at the flick of a fingertip.
- Drag-and-drop objects snap into place offering an easy way to switch sources.
- Dashboard widgets personalize the touch screen with clocks, weather, news, and other information.
- Customizable themes allow a completely different look and feel for every user, event, or season.
- Fully-developed SmartObjects™ enable sophisticated control over complex devices with minimal programming.
Streaming video capability makes it possible to view security cameras and other video sources right on the touch screen. Native support for H.264 and MJPEG formats allows the TPMC-9 to display live streaming video from an IP camera, a streaming server (Crestron CEN-NVS200 or similar), a DigitalMedia™ switcher, or a Capture HD® system. Streaming video is delivered to the touch screen over Ethernet, eliminating the need for any extra video wiring. A wired video input is also provided to allow viewing of a composite video source. Video images can be displayed full frame or in fully-scalable windows anywhere on the touch screen.
Equipped with integrated speakers and microphone, the TPMC-9 allows touch screen-to-touch screen voice communication and room monitoring via IP over Ethernet, eliminating the need for any special audio wiring, switchers, or programming.
Customized audio files can be loaded on the TPMC-9 to add another dimension to the touchscreen graphics using personalized sounds, button feedback, and voice prompts.
Both Cresnet® and high-speed Ethernet are standard on the TPMC-9, providing for easy network integration and seamless communications with Crestron control systems and other network devices.
Versatile Install Options
With its integral tilting base, the TPMC-9 provides a very clean and stylish touch screen solution for small countertops, desks, podiums, and bedside tables. The screen tilt is installer-adjustable at up to a 45 degree angle for optimal viewing and operation.
A single cable exits the rear of the base. The 10 ft (3 m) cable extends to a separate interface module (TPS-6X-IMCW), which may be discreetly mounted to a flat surface or in a flush wall box, providing full connectivity for power, communications, and video signals. Control system communication is afforded through Cresnet and Ethernet ports. Wired video connectivity is handled through a choice of balanced or unbalanced composite inputs, allowing compatibility with both conventional coaxial and Crestron Home® Balanced AV distribution systems.
- Sleek, contoured design for tabletop use
- Elegant smooth black or white, or textured black finishes
- Generous 9" widescreen color touch screen
- 800 x 480 WVGA display resolution
- Smart Graphics™ support
- H.264 streaming video
- Wired composite video input
- Crestron IP intercom
- Customizable audio feedback
- Built-in microphone and speakers
- Crestron Home® CAT5 video connectivity
- High-speed Ethernet and Cresnet® communications
- Built-in USB port for direct program upload
- Up to 45 degree tilt adjustment
- Low-profile single-wire connection